1. Via the secretariat of CVO Strombeek, St-Amandsplein 31, 1853 Strombeek
- If it is the first time that you will enrol for a Dutch course, you have to make an appointment. You can make an appointment by phone: 02/267 35 15 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- If you have already followed a Dutch course, you can come on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11am, and from 6.30-8.30pm.
- On 28 January between 2 pm and 3.30 pm and between 6pm and 7.30 pm you can come to enrolling without making an appointment.
2. Via the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering – 1800 Vilvoorde
Do you want to avoid queuing up at the secretariat in Strombeek? Enrol at the “Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering” in Vilvoorde. Click here for the address and opening hours. Ask explicitly for a course at CVO Strombeek.
3. Via the Dutch Language House Brussels– 1000 Brussels
Do you want to avoid queuing up at the secretariat in Strombeek? Enrol at the Huis van het Nederlands Brussel. Click here for the address and opening hours. Ask explicitly for a course at CVO Strombeek in Neder-over-Heembeek (GC Nohva), Jette (GC Essegem) or Strombeek.