- You have the right to be absent at work during an amount of time corresponding the hours of teaching attended.
- Up to 80 hours per school year are allowed for language courses.
- One school year runs from September 1st till August 31st of the next year.
- Only the actual attended teaching hours are eligible to determine the hours of study leave.
- The theoretical teaching hours, the justified and unjustified absences do not count to determine the hours of study leave you can take.
- If you are granted paid study leave, you are compelled to be always present in class.